[RC] A question for the guys on RC - Spottedracer

Told my first hubby (non-horsey) to get LOST... When he asked me to sell some horses to help pay the bills... Granted the horses he wanted me to sell, were bringing in more weekend lesson money than his job-jumpin' ass - so THEY were actually the ones paying the bills!!

Dated around. Put a LOT of non-horsey guys on my horses. For romantic 'trail rides'.... My favorite thing, was to ride one of the younger studs, and get the guys to ride my older stud. (these studs were so well-trained, well-mannered - I used them for private lessons....and competition).... My senior stallion would actually judge the guys for me (like a dog)....

My second hubby passed Sparky's test - though Sparky was still a little jealous of the man... But my Second hubby was raised on a psychotic TWH - so he knew horses....

Granted, Danny ALWAYS stays home and takes care of the kids/farm while I compete..... We use my Teammate's hubby for our crew... Damn good crew and cook!!!!!
-LP