From: Jody Rogers-Buttram <dragnin100@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Chris Paus <chrisnstar@xxxxxxxxx>; Stephanie E Caldwell <biothanetack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Robin Simone <rubydee55@xxxxxxxxx>; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 6, 2006 4:59:40 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] A Question for the guys on RC

Would he pass a pre-purchase exam??  There's got to be something  wrong with him.

I think I'll keep the one I have now.  He is pit crew trained very well.

Chris Paus <chrisnstar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've got one I'll hand over pretty cheap.

"Whisper words of wisdom, let it be." The Beatles

Chris

6, 2006 4:51:52 PM

Do like me....go find one.  In my case, I had to literally pluck him off a tractor in the field.

Stephanie E Caldwell <biothanetack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah... Sadly for us girls! ;)

Sponsored Link

Free Uniden 5.8GHz Phone System with Packet8 Internet Phone Service