Re: [RC] Wither Sot- Can I ride next weekend ? - Vchorsegal

Hi-
  I would say it would be great to have another backup saddle on call- maybe an English or something that would fit a bit differently & give the bald spots a breather.  I have seen this before- it is usually saddle fit- a bit narrow in the withers. If you have a plan B that is proven, it can buy you a little time if you need it.  Consider an adjustable saddle- I like Specialized.  Good Luck, and don't pick at the spots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 - Heidi Helly ( who over jealously brushed out pee scald on Knight's back legs & got a B for wounds !!!  )