[RC] Yikes!! - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Well, had I had any idea that this was an ongoing dialog yesterday I would have gotten back on the web last night to correct an apparent huge misconception generated by my post. Further, Cindy, I apologize for any harm my post may have caused you personally.

I in no way intended for Cindy to be under attack for her statements.  In fact, Cindy's record was one that I was trying to bring to the forefront by my statement of AERC records and cross matching names on the list with stats in AERC.  I respect everyone on this list for what they have to contribute in the spirit of informed decision making!   As a newbie to endurance I have a lot to learn.  Any one bold enough to step up to the plate and admit where they came from in endurance and where they have gone and what they have learned earns a lot of respect.

Cindy is correct there isn't anyone that should be so arrogant to think they have never put a horse at risk in some way or another.  I have a very dear friend that has trained horses for a great number of years.  She is the first to say, "I apologize to all of those horses in the beginning that I thought I was 'training' who really 'trained' me!"

In the spirit of learning let's all agree to disagree and know we all have a lot to learn.  Besides, now, Cindy has me shaking in my boots of Dave!  LOL!

D'Arcy