[RC] Listen2Animals ~ Debbie Johnstone - Fay Kelley

Title: Listen2Animals ~ Debbie Johnstone

I wanted to share with you Debbie Johnstone's first published article.  It was published in the Nov./Dec. edition of  the "Arizona Goodlife News" on page 24.  You can view the magazine at http://www.azgoodlife.com/.  Just click on the small version of the magazine and turn the pages to 24.

Since the online magazine is so small, I am happy to send you a pdf version that is much easier to read.
Please email me directlly and I will send to you if you cannot see the online version.

--
Cheers,  Fay

Every day in Flagstaff is just another day in Paradise! ©
Fay S. Kelley    Cell  928.600.1733

"There are many paths to Enlightenment.  Be sure to take one with a heart."
   ~ Lao Tzu ~