[RC] trailer convertor - Dixie

HELP!  My new barn was wired accidently with 220 and my trailer was plugged into it...it fried something in the convertor. Is it a total loss or can it be salvaged with parts?  The only thing I can compare the damaged part to is an old television tube.  One of them coated in rubber blew apart the rubber, and there seems to be a fabric sleeve that smoke comes from when you tried to reset the breaker...this is a magnatek 7300 series.  45 amp in a '97 4 star weekender.

--
Dixie