[RC] Spook Run - Suvut

Well, I see nobody has posted anything on this ride, so here goes.  I don't have a LOT of information, but what I DO know is this:  Debra LaComette won the 100 miler (her first!).  On Friday's 50, Karen Cummings got 1st and BC.  On Saturday's 50, Roxanne Kopp (on Steady Eddie) got 1st and BC -- HER first win and BC!  (ride story Roxanne??)

The weather was pretty cold and rainy on Friday but got sunny and VERY windy for Saturday.  Cold for all us workers!   Someone else will have to post the rest of the information... :)

Susan (in Louisville)