[RC] Common Sense - Mickey Womack

Okay..............what happened to common sense?

I'm fairly new with horse training but it seems to me that if a horse doesn't like something or is scared of it.............why would you force him to do it against his will?

Don't you want to use a method that overcomes the fear or rebellion and let him figure out that the 'action' is safe and okay?

I think in our "hurry-up" world we want quick fixes for everything and aren't willing to take the time required to safely and fairly train our animals......and kids, for that matter.

Ok.........off my soap box.

Mickey (who absolutely hates the rat race)