Re: [RC] electric fence - CTH

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 10:09 PM
Subject: [RC] electric fence

Panels would be nice, but I would have to be able to put them up myself, and they would have to be able to be attached to the outside of my (small) trailer without those head bonking supports that jut out from the side of the trailer.  (Talk about an eye gouger.)  Putting them on the top of my trailer by myself would be just too comical.

Corrals2Go has holders that fold flat when ot in use.