RE: [RC] [RC] Safe Containment - Sarah seashols

Ditto on that.  My 2 were never tied for feeding (air ferns) until we got my husband’s warmblood beastie, who is eating me out of house and home.  He gets a ton of food and takes his sweet time at it too, so the other two just have to stand there patiently tied after their handful of pellets are consumed.  They’re still eager to be haltered and tied every time, even though they only get a handful and then have to stand for 45 more minutes.

Sarah

Virginia