Re: [RC] Mary Coleman cont... - Karen Sullivan

Yep; and a friend of mine has an unregistered bay Arab gelding for sale; spitting image of Khemosabi if I have ever seen one; any Khemosabi fans out there email me and I can give more details
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 7:31 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Mary Coleman cont...

I've seen a lot of photos of Khemosabi get and MANY of them have his same color pattern...bay with four white socks and a blaze.  I'd bet you could pick out a Khemosabi daughter just by her color.  I don't think I have ever seen the get of one stallion so consistently marked with his color pattern.

Barbara