[RC] Mary Coleman cont... - Spottedracer

Now why is it 'suicidal' to do a championship ride on a Morgan???  I have 6 Nationa Champion Saddle-Seat Morgans her - came in with a daughter of Kemosabi.. For 2 weeks I TRIED to figure out which one was the Arab - Even asked my elderly boarder (who's only owned Arabs - and once shod endurance horses out west...) to try...

Couldn't figure it out until the new boarder pointed the Arab out...**grin** Most people that visit my barn still exclaim 'What pretty arabs/half arabs'.... And the whole herd of Morgans is about as high-strung, high-energy as a herd of Kemosabi's...

If I could ride a trot - heck! I'd have no problem jumping on her Morgan Stud (who keeps himself in TOP shape - by running laps around his turnout for over an hour after he's put out each night.......).... And doing an LD tomorrow!  Just a touch of extra conditioning - or a pretty mare in front - and I do believe he'd have no problem completing a 100! With energy to spare....
-LP