[RC] Tie in camp, hi tie, sliding teather - Kearby, Kate G Civ 748 CBSG/OM

Several horse camps I've been too, including the one we designed have teather poles.  When needing to tie two horses on one side of the trailer the easiest way is to hi line teather from trailer to neighbor trailer, tree or teather pole or pole to pole.  In NATRC I know in at least region 4 and perhaps other regions it's up to the ride manager to decide if they want to allow sliding teathers, this is at the discretion of ride management and due to room available.  Horses can have just as much room to move around as they would in any pen.  Teather lines, hardware and all, can be made from old girth buckles, halter rings and a piece of rope, a ratchet tie strap is nice to keep it taught.  All this for $10 cost, is not only safe, efficient, but ecomonical.  (in natrc where they try to offer level playing fields this levels the haves/vs have not issues)