Re: [RC] Horrible accident - Why? - Lysane Cree

Do you use this length with a Hi-Tie or when tied directly to the trailer? I tie to the trailer since I don't have a Hi-Tie and I tend to tie fairly short because that is always my fear that my horse will mess around and get a leg over the rope or get the rope caught on a wheel well or something...
Lysane

 [Maybe there's a misunderstanding about the length of the tie rope -- the  [end should be about an inch or two off the ground.  I know - it sounds  [too long.  But, it works.  I was scared the first time I tied my horse "that  [long" but he was fine, he didn't get his head under the rope, or his leg over  [the rope (those were my two main fears).  Anyway, being tied that way, he   [has lots of room to maneuver, and does.