Re: [RC] [RC] AERC NC's - Dawn Carrie

This is very true.  My horse Bear and I actually qualified for the 100 mile NC ride this year by virtue of our first (and only, to date) 100 mile ride this past May...which has been a source of constant amusement to me, considering we puttered along and finished 20 minutes before cutoff.  ROFL.  But I wasn't going to enter the NC.  I *do* want to ride the OD trail someday, but I can do it without going to the NC ride.  Now, if the NC ride had been somewhere really cool that was not normally available to ride, I might have considered it, just for the sake of riding a neat trail that was only available for the NC.

Dawn in East Texas
and Bear (Mom says we're doing another 100 next weekend!)