[RC] AERC NC's - Tx Trigger

Instead of asking why more in the west, don't travel to the east for rides, maybe you should start with, why some from the east, will travel to the west for a ride.  Then see if those reasons could be swapped, to have more travel "east" to a ride.

And, as far as a NC ride, many of us are not ones to "race", so riding the NC is just another ride. If the ride was offered in a way that had spectacular scenery, a tough, but doable challenge, and was not someplace that I could normally ride, I'd maybe consider one.  But it has to offer me something extra special to attend as a rider who just rides to finish, towards the back of the back.

Jonni