Re: [RC] Scoliosis - Jessica Spoone-Raines

I too have mild scoliosis but can't say it has ever affected me badly or limited my abilities in life. Other than need chiro adjustments and chronic neck pain its not noticable. I think unless its a severe case something like effects your life exactly as much as you let it. I do have a rather high pain tolerance though so somebody with a lower threshold may have a harder time with it than I do.
Jessica Spoone-Raines