[RC] Scoliosis - geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx

I disagree. I am 20 years old. I have a mild case of scoliosis. I am in severe pain every single day of my life. I was never able to attend gym classes (doctors orders.) in school. There are huge myths about scoliosis. There is pain. I have seen over 70 doctors in my life trying to figure out what is wrong and it always comes back to the "mild" scoliosis. Do yourself a favor. If your kid says that their back hurts at age 5 or 12/. Do something about it NOW! The pain could cause depression. There is nothing worse than someone not believing you are in pain and not being able to do anything about it because you are only nine.