[RC] FreeWest Enduro - Candace L. Kahn

Hi Julienne,
?? ?I forgot to mention that Rougie too got all A's on withers and back at all 3 50 mile rides at Owyhee with the Freeform saddles.??
?? ?The Equipedic pad I am using with the FreeWest Enduro is the one designed specifically for this saddle.? I have also had a Toklat Woolback pad designed for the saddle with UltraCell inserts.? Both pads work great.
?? ?Re the cantle pack - take advantage of the velcro seat and sew some velcro strips onto the cantle pack and place them under the seat to make the pack more secure.? You can also sew another tie to your cantle pack and run it down to the bottom d-ring on the FreeWest Enduro to make it more secure.

With Warm Regards,
Candace Kahn? BE ONE WITH YOUR HORSE
U.S. Importer & Distributor Freeform Saddles
www.actionridertack.com
541.899.0151 or tollfree 877.865.2467