[RC] FreeWest Enduro - Candace L. Kahn

Hi Julie,
?? ?I just returned from Owyhee Canyonlands where I rode 3 days of 50 miles in my FreeWest Enduro.? Last year I competed in my Freeform SB.? I really like the FreeWest Enduro and do not have any problems with it rolling even when mounting from the ground.??
? ?? ?All treeless saddles provide close contact and the riders legs are spread around the barrel of their horse.? In my experience (I have been riding treeless for almost 5 years) when first riding in a treeless it is an adjustment for the inner thigh. But it is only a very short time that your muscles yell at you.? However it is a little different with the Freeform saddles.?The Freeform saddles are the only treeless saddle that gives the rider a slight feel of a twist as the rider is not spread quite as much.
? ? ?The saddles are made by hand in Italy by experienced craftsmen and these saddles are holding up just fine in the endurance world.??
? ? ?I personally use the Equipedic saddle pad or the HAF pad depending on the horse I am riding.
? ? ?The seat sizing is English, not western.
? ? ?I invite you to take a look at my website where there are many pictures and information about the Freeform saddles.? If you have any questions or would like to schedule a demo, please give me a call.
? ? ?New demo time during the fall/winter months is 14 days.

With Warm Regards,
Candace Kahn? BE ONE WITH YOUR HORSE
U.S. Importer & Distributor Freeform Saddles
www.actionridertack.com
541.899.0151 or tollfree 877.865.2467