RE: [RC] Eating the Trailer - Paul Sidio

Trailer eating???  Wheels and all??? Scary!!!... Oh just the paddding? Whew!!
For a minute there you had me nervous. I thought it was some kind of metal munching fetish.

As for eating pads, are these pads that the horse can rub his chest against?  Have they got horse sweat/ salty sweat  on them in the past?  You might scrub them clean.. or rub something really untasty on them, like an anti cribbing product.

Or you could just tie him up or put the muzzle on him.
Hope this helps

Paul N. Sidio
Spokane MO