Re: [RC] Comstock 50 - Tiffany D'Virgilio

Once again, at the 65 in Ridgecrest, Colton displayed more horsemanship than many adults I have seen. He was able to care for his mount at? ALL times. I'm taking my daughter out tonight, she's 8 and is coming in to her own. She has always ridden, but now wants to for herself. Some happen earlier than others, I was running barrels and Keyhole plus showing Western by age 4 on my shetland Merrylegs, never were more days happily spent than on the back of my first mount.?
Little Diego and Colton look to be the perfect match.?
Tiffany