Re: [RC] Comstock 50 - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Thank you for sharing this information on Colton's ride at Ridgecrest.  As a breeder you worry about the horses you have brought into the world and what will happen to them in their older years.  It has been one of the most refreshing experiences to be in Colton's presence with the care and kindness that he displays towards the horses.

I will look forward to hearing about the progress that your daughter makes as she makes her way through the riding/endurance process Tiffany.  Please keep us posted.  I would love to hear from any one that has a youth in their life, who, on their own volition, has decided they want to progress forward with endurance.

What a great name "Merrylegs" - Tiffany.  You must have loved your horse very much.  Thank you for sharing your own experiences as a child with us.  I too started riding when I was around 4 years old.  I had the great fortune to have my first Grandaughter, Raquel, live with me at the age of 5 months old.  She would be with me as I made my rounds accomplishing chores throughout the ranch.  Raquel was up on a horse at the age of 3.  My daughter Katie had a solo ride at the age of 24 months on my son's little red pony, Red!   Yes, the general population thought that was nuts.  Horse people...thought it was normal!  LOL!

I am so looking forward to meeting so many of you when I am finally able to get out on a ride.  You all have so much to offer this industry.  Thank you, for being here!

D'Arcy Lynne

"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.  One that holds your heart in their hands as if it were glass!"