[RC] perfect Guy Mine is working just as promised - CTH

I would like to thank Dr. Q for my perfect guy.
So far the model has preformed as promised.
I am not sure how he made him look just like my husband or when the switch was made.
I just am sure it happened because all he said when I told him I had bought ANOTHER horse was
"You have to quit buying horses on impulse"
(I now own 4)
Then I took him to meet my new boy and he said
"He is really nice. I can see why you want him. When is he coming home?"
THEN when we got home he reminded me to phone and order MORE hay for the winter.
THEN today he said "did you get Chinook (the one I bought last year) a winter blanket that fits?
THEN he said you had better get one for FOG (The new 2 year old)
all this and then spending the afternoon with  my riding buddy her 2 little girls and 2 more that came along and a borrowed pony while I took pictures.
I have to finish a large tack order for Germany  so he went out and put the horses in for the night and fed them.
Did I also mention that over half our home is my work shop and storage for Canadian Trail House?
He also measured out the new round pen he is building because I am going to need one with the new 2 year old.
I ordered  him from Dr. Q when he first advertised.
Thanks
I hope the others turn out as fine.
Paddi