[RC] Freeform Saddles - Sheila Howell

I previously inquired about this treeless saddle and got several responses.  I really do appreciate those who wrote me with information; mostly good responses.  Several said the seat was not very deep, so I have a couple more questions:  How does this injection molding feel to the rider?  I am a treed saddle rider and am trying to grasp the concept of what this injection molding would look like or how it would feel….  Also, would like to know how the leather quality would compare to a nice treed saddle such as a County Dressage, etc.

I have corresponded some with one of the distributors, but reply is very limited and brief.

Any owners out here in NC want to respond……this would be close to me so maybe I could see one.

Thanks,

Sheila