[RC] what do riders eat during a ride - CTH

I must admit I am the worst eatter. I have an iron stomach so I eat whatever I crave. Usually a coke and a chocolate bar. I like sandwiches.
The best is when you find an old candy in the bottom of your slicker pocket. Dust off the lint and horse hair. Out on the trail it tastes like the best candy.
Seriously
I do send a coke out to the vet check.
I also have juice. V8 , tomatoe and orange juice.  I make roll ups full of vegies and cheese. I freeze my ice boots and wrap my lunch in them.Double duty. Keeps my lunch cold and I have them for the horse.
I only tried Gatorade and Power aid once. I was very ill and now stick to plain water. If I need electrolights I take a sip of the Perform and Win I carry for the horse and chase it down with lots of water.
I pre mix perform and win with water and carry it in a water bottle. Easier then mixing on the trail or trying to carry full syringes.
Paddi