Re: [RC] question on electric portable corrals and blanketed horses? - CTH

I don't like to tie to the trailer . With the gooseneck living quaters it can be a long night with the horses tied moving the trailer.
I have the Corrals2Go panels made by Dave Selzler in Oregon. They are 3/4" steel, light and have great brackets for hanging on the trailer.
I have had horses push them with their chest when upset but never had a wreck. They are well made, powder coated paint and I go to bed at night feeling very secure that the horses will be okay.
I do not trust PVC corrlas. My Sidney or Chinook would toss them like match sticks and leave.

www.Corrals2Go.com if you want to take a look at them.
Paddi