[RC] Freeform Saddles - Candace L. Kahn

Hi Sheila,
?? ?As the importer of Freeform saddles I have had the opportunity to visit the Italian designer and manufacturer of the Freeform saddles.??
?? ?I have ridden two endurance seasons using the Freeform saddle and love the saddle as does my horse.? The advantage of the injection foam mold process is that it does create a semi-rigid form around which the saddle is made.? This mold helps to distribute the riders weight over the saddle base and helps create the spinal channel and gullet.??
?? ?The feel of the saddle is a comfortable one for both horse and rider.? I have been riding treeless for 5 years now and will never go back to a treed saddle, which I now find extremely uncomfortable for me and I know my horses move so much better in the Freeform than any other saddle, treed or treeless.
?? ?The leather quality is excellent - Italian calfskin leather used on a handbuilt saddle by Italian craftsmen.
?? ?I would suggest you consider a demo.? Just give me a call with any other questions you may have and we can set up a demo for you.? Our new Freeform demo program gives you 14 days to try out the saddle with no demo fee if you purchase a saddle.

With Warm Regards,
Candace Kahn? BE ONE WITH YOUR HORSE
U.S. Importer & Distributor Freeform Saddles
www.actionridertack.com
541.899.0151 or tollfree 877.865.2467