[RC] More like Life Long Learners... - Kathleen

I bet the majority of people who endurance are folks who have developed the  habits of life long learners.  They have acquired the ability to teach themselves, use available resources and search for answers to questions.  As a science teacher, that is my goal for my students.  I want them to learn how to learn on their own.  There is nothing like a passionate interest in a topic to motivate people to become students at any age J

Personally, I have a Bachelor of Science in Biology with minors in Physical Sciences (physics and chemistry), education and coaching and a Master of Arts in Education along with about 100 credits beyond that and am hoping to hear soon that I have earned my National Board Certification…keeping my fingers crossed!

Endurance riding certainly stimulates my need to continue to learn and grow…been messing around with it since 1983 and still have loads to learn…YEA!

Kathleen