Re: [RC] relationships with non-horsey people - Dawn Carrie

awwww....how sweet!  He sounds like a keeper!  :)

Dawn

On 10/6/06, Jennifer Adam <jatatahoe1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 He sold his motorcycle
to buy me a horse for a wedding present, and this past Mother's Day he
bought me a new horse trailer.

To relate this to endurance - he has even offered to measure out the mileage
of some of my favorite trails around here just so I have a point of
reference!