[RC] Fw: Dodge Trucks - V.J. Dern

http://www.horseforums.com/bb/images/avatars/14908500124246e76abd90c.gif

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Hi Guys,

I have a 2001 2500 diesel 4x4.Last August I had to replace the tranny, this has been a complete nightmare.  In July the truck was sent back into the shop with the same problem the truck first initially went in for. The problem being is that the engine block light comes on and  there is a p code of #1693.  However, Dodge says there is no error code.  So, once again the truck is at a different shop for the same ongoing problem.  Has anybody experienced a similar situation?Unfortunately, I think that my truck was misdiagnosed all together. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Veronica