[RC] Painting Ponies! - thanks for the responses! - shaynesmith01

Thanks to all who emailed me with ideas on what to use.  Consensus says go with the kids water based poster paint!  Below is an email from someone with a great idea.  Thought I would post this for all to read.....

"Childrens paints actually work really well. We take the horses to birthday parties and daycares and places. Elmer's (yep the glue people) makes  "Squeeze 'n Brush"  washable paint.  It's a refillable paint tube with a brush cap. Goes on like using a fat marker. Great for flag stripes, big outlines, and filling in templates. Washes out in one wash or says several days if it doesn't rain. You can get them at toys r us or at walmart sometimes. Sometimes I even find them at biglots. They run about 4 bucks a package for 5 brushes, each in a different color. Use crayola washable gel paint to refil them. The gel paint dries the best without looking caked and cracked."

thanks again!!