[RC] What do riders eat during a ride - heidi larson

To echo Karen Standefer, V8 juice is just excellent and I've noticed alot of riders are drinking this at checks and right after the ride.  Heck, we could make a V8 commercial!!  Also, Sue Brown and her crew drink Accelerade (I think that's the name/spelling) you buy it at GNC, it's orange flavored, like tang almost, powder form, mix with cold water and I swear after a long hot ride, NOTHING has every tasted so good.  Best cold and well shaken.

heidi