[RC] The long I am on this list - Martha C

The better I like it.

Thank you Steph and John for allowing this list to be so informative.

 I wish I was able to arrange the time off to volunteer for the ride  at Owyhee this year.  My health was giving me fits, and my boss is going through some personal issues, so I had to change my plans.

My health is on an upswing, thanks to alternative therapies, and diet changes, and I am getting Sadie ready to ride some short distances.

Hugs...Martha in Boise, Idaho