Re: [RC] Scratches - Karla Watson

Living in "mud country" here, local riders here have found the secret to treating scratches is to keep the scratches well gooped up 24/7 for several weeks. I have found mixing neoporin/diaper rash a good combo that keeps out mud/muck but keeps the scratches moist so they can properly heal up. I bet the vaginal cream works great too. You just have to be persistant and keep it gooped up ALL the time. Some people keep it dry and scabby but in this region, we have found that gooped up so the scabs/infection can keep moist and have movement works best.
---------Karla Watson/Portland "mud capital of the world," Oregon