[RC] Injuried rider, riding again - Jonni

Frank posted: >>>I'm happy to report that a rider who fractured his left ankle, left fibula and pelvis (5 months) ago, rode along the Pony Express and Oregon Trails today. <<<<

Oh man, wish I was there too!!!  What an awesome trail to have as the one to get back out on after an injury. Congratulations to "the rider". So Frank, exactly what part of the trail????

I was almost kept off the XP in 2004 after I landed HARD on my tail bone from the height of a big ol pitching buck a couple months before the ride. So glad I was well to ride the Pony Express trail.

Jonni