[RC] sway bars - WRSINOSKY

I drive a suburban and pull a two horse all steel straight load trailer.  Passing (or being passed) by 18 wheelers or in strong winds used to scare the crap out of me. I could feel the trailer swing from side to side.

My husband figured we'd try the sway bars first, then, if it wasn't enough, purchase the weight distribution bars.  Happily, I discovered the sway bar was just enough to preven my trailer from swinging back and forth.  That's unusual, since it always seems we have to pay the highest price.

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ