Re: [RC] National ID - Joe Long

You think this is scary ... how long before they pass a law requiring microchips
in people?  Then they could track any time you enter a public building, or ride
on a bus, train, or airplane.  They have two rationales to use:  terrorism and
illegal immigration.

Never happen here?  I hope not ... but ...

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:33:10 -0800 (PST), Anita Messenger <libertymtn@xxxxxxxxx>