[RC] National ID - Anita Messenger

cuz horses can spread disease.
Raven>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I beg to differ, but it has NOTHING to do with
"controlling diseases". That may be what they are
telling you, but it's not true. And I am not a
"conspiracy" nut - We were breeders of a nationally
known herd of registered dairy goats, and happen to
know that this ID thing has been "in the works" for
many years now, long before even "mad cow"...they were
just waiting for the opportune time to start forcing
people to go along with it despite the huge invasion
of privacy/private property/loss of freedom issues
this raises.

When the federal government started forcing states to
force sheep and goat owners to register their premises
and issue state ID for every animal (even if you just
have a pet wether that is born and dies on your place
and never leaves it), our family chose to disperse our
dairy goat herd and thereby completely lose decades of
our breeding rather than let the federal government
intrude on our privacy in such an unacceptable manner.
In fact, we EXPORTED every kid we had born for the
last five years of our breeding rather than leave them
in this country. Those kids went through every kind of
testing for diseases that you can think of - not a
single one was rejected for export. Thousands of other
dairy goats were also exported at the same time (part
of "orders" from other countries), and the exporter
said they all passed their testing.

When you want to remain half way profitable in the
world of breeding livestock, you HAVE to keep your
animals healthy. We have been doing that just fine
without the government intruding and saving us from
ourselves.

<P>I've had quite a few talks with our USDA Area Vet
in Charge for the State of Kansas about this
program. He is well versed in it. Its in response to
some of the catastrophic disease outbreaks worldwide
over the last few years, Mad Cow being one of them.
It will eventually be implemented for all commercial
producers.</P>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm sorry, but this vet is either not informed or he's
deliberately bending the truth. As I said, this ID
thing has been in the works for YEARS - before "mad
cow". They always have a good song to sing..."It's for
your own good" when they are FORCING you to give up
your freedoms. This will effectively control all
grassroots owners of "livestock". They are also
working on your backyard garden under the "Noxious
Weed" laws...we've had our Congressmen confirm that
one for us. It's not "hearsay". And your water - some
states are already controlling your wells (like
Pennsylvania). The reasoning being that the
groundwater belongs to "everyone" so the water coming
out of your well is not "yours". Ranchers out west
will tell you that they are cutting people off from
the surface water, too, on PRIVATE lands - a rancher
friend of our's had to pay thousands of dollars of her
own money to move a 100 year old CORRAL moved away
from a creek (it had been built there by her
grandfather so the animals could get water while they
were penned). The government forced her to move that
corral even though it was rarely used. Come on,
people, when millions of buffalo (plus millions of
other hooved animals) roamed this nation, do you think
they left the creeks/rivers clean and unmuddied when
they passed through?

Common sense and reason are going right out the window
in this nation - and it WILL affect your freedom to
ride your horses when *you* want to.

The major focus at this point is
getting the premises id in place. Each producer will
be issued a number that will then relate to whatever
method of id is used with their animals.

It isn't "producers" - if you just have an old horse
on your place that belongs to your grandpa (you don't
own it, you just have it on your place), you still
have to register your premises and that horse. Yes,
the major focus is to GET YOUR PREMISES REGISTERED. It
absolutely astounds me that this country gets its
panties in a knot over "wiretapping" by the
government, but sees this business with the livestock
as a "good thing". It's the same thing, people. And
they use the same logic - "We are doing it to protect
you - you might have to lose some of your freedoms for
us to do that, though."

Our family has decided that we would rather not go
down that road.

the States
have been charged with implementing the program and
the USDA stands by to support them in whatever way
is necessary. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh, I love that - "support them". The proper wording
is "force". This was done with the sheep and goats
already. The states that resisted the "scrapies" ID
program a few years ago (yes, there were a few that
tried to do that) were told ok, you can *not* do this,
but then we (the Feds) will not allow you (the states)
to move any sheep or goats in or out of your state.
So, you know what happened. The states had to cave and
go along with it. And those of us with the goats and
sheep got the honor of PAYING for all this
"cooperation". And you are going to pay, too.

I know this isn't a popular stance to take with this
National ID thing, but I don't care. This is something
that we are very passionate about. And those who
support this are going to rue the day they did.

JMHO.

Anita in Arkansas

...where the spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty...

Quote from Judge Roy Moore of Alabama:

"Anytime you deny the acknowledgement of God you are undermining the entire
basis for which our country exists. Rights come from God, not from government.
If government can give you rights, government can take them away from you. If
God gives you rights, no man and no government can take them away from you.
That was the premise of the organic law of this country, which is the
Declaration of Independence. Because, if there is no God, then man's power is
the controlling aspect, and therefore power will be centralized."

"If there is no place for civil disobedience, then the government has been made
autonomous, and as such, it has been put in the place of the living God."
Francis Schaeffer

http://mail.yahoo.com