[RC] Synergist Saddle Repair - Roger Rittenhouse

I thought I should pass this great review on to ridecamp.
I purchased my Synergist saddle from John Depetria (sp) about 10 years ago just after he began selling them.
The original design had a small cantle fork section. Shortly after John sold the business to his son Dave and wife CJ, the tree cracked.
Dave and CJ repaired replaced the tree no problem.

For many years it has been just a great saddle with comfort for me and fit for my horse. Over the years due the shape and age of his back the saddle did not fit as well. I was able to make it work using the Len Brown Corrector pad.

This spring I noted my horse not 'acting right' and could feel the saddle under the cantle leather sort of wiggle and flex.
I rode it a few more weeks and it was apparent the tree was broken again -at the cantle.
A call to Dave and CJ, the saddle went back.

They replaced the tree - a second time, It had a bubble in molding.

The entire saddle was rebuilt- with new padding under the tree, new wool and a new seat. I had them replace the skirts and the billets (my expense).
I rode it 2 times - of course it is great and appears to fit him better. And of course he is going great.

I highly recommend this company the saddle along Dave and CJ for a great product excellent warranty and customer service.

They had the saddle for about ONE week. I was very pleased to get it back so fast. So is Omni since the SR does not fit him so well (was made to fit my little mare.)

If you are thinking about a high end endurance saddle - give the SYNERGIST a serious evaluation.
--
Roger Rittenhouse
6361 Old Natchez Trace