[RC] Anti Monkey Butt Powder - Mickey Womack

This stuff is great!!

My husband and I are both western trail riders and barrel racers.  We live in Texas where it gets very hot and sticky.

The powder works all day if you apply it in the morning before you get dressed.  I use it in the area where my legs attach to my buttocks, behind my knees, and under the front part of my bra.  All those fun spots that get moist and start chafing.

It’s made of dried calamine.

I would highly recommend it for any activity!!

My sister bought it to use while she was pregnant and her legs were rubbing.

GOOD STUFF!!!

Mickey