[RC] epona shoes - flood farm

I am new to the list and am wondering how many of you have tried the Epona flexible shoes....and if you used nails or glue or a combination of the two.....how did they work for you?  I searched the archives and didn't find much.  Or if there is anyone out there who has tried any of the other flexible shoes, I'd love to hear your story!  Thank you, Cindy Flood