Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Update on stumbling horse - EPM - Dawn Carrie

Carla,
Hang in there...keep the faith that you'll figure out what's wrong with your boy and fix it.  Where is the asymmetric muscling?  Hind quarters?  Up high or down low?  Any chance that could be due to a chiropractic problem, maybe he's been carrying himself crooked due to that?  Any old injuries you're aware of?  Do you change diagonals frequently when posting?  Just brainstorming here...

And yes, this *is* endurance related...any of us could find ourselves in this same situation tomorrow.  And we'll all learn from Carla's experiences.

Dawn