Re: [RC] Rescues - was Slaughter/Breeding, a subject JT is ticked off has run too long :) - Tiffany D'Virgilio

Actually I was, and was working actively with that rescue at the time that it happened.?
I can understand why a rescue would have some qualms about putting a stallion with genetic issues back with a breeder.?
They ultimately understood that Heidi was going to be responsible and he went back.?

I haven't run into any issues with getting my own two ready for endurance as they were both young, unbroke females that were basically thrown away. I became involved in the rescue through my first mare and some of the horses I fostered would have had big issues as they were sorely abused, but I was very lucky with my two and with my experience with the rescue.?
Quite a few of the AHRN's rescues have gone on to have nice endurance careers and are actively competing.?
Tiffany