Re: [RC] Resting HR on young horses/Stroke Volume/Bradycardia - Chris Paus

I've got one like that too! He's a doll of a horse, but I wear out my legs keeping him going! Ours also falls into the beloved family/lesson horse category!

chris

Laney Humphrey <laneyhh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Me too, Angie: my slowest horse had a resting heart rate of 28. If you
could get him motivated, he could finish without looking like he'd done
more than walk from the trailer. But motivating him exhausted me! He's
now a beloved family/lesson horse.
laney

Chris Paus

Do you Yahoo!?