Re: [RC] Slaughter/Breeding - Chris Paus

Yes, she as a bit outspoken about that. But she still NEVER NAMED NAMES. I for one would not have known it was AHRN if you hadn't said so! Heid didn't say so. She just said "a rescue." Maybe some people on Ridecamp knew the whole story, but many of us did not.

It happened in the past. It's gone. It's done. Heidi said what she had to say, but didn't drag it out. I have no idea who was right and who was wrong.

It was bad form to come out and name names, at least IMHO. I don't want to get into a fight with you about this. It's not going to stop the world from turning either way. I just hope you'll consider keeping private fights private from now on.

chris

Tiffany D'Virgilio <tiffshorse@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you re-read her post you'll see some pretty glaring insults. Fall into their clutches? Hazing, crap and insults? Those are pretty ugly statements and I don't think people who save horses deserve it. Zealots? More like people who cared about horses and tried to do something to save them. Heidi was the one who started saying outrageous things, and it wasn't a big secret that it was the AHRN who SAVED the horse.
I'm glad she took him back, but to call out the people responsible for saving him in the first place seems mean spirited in the way that it was presented.
Tiffany