[RC] Hopefully not too off topic. endurance riders in other sports? - Julienne

Hi Chrysta,

Thanks for the info!  Got some really good suggestions from you that I'll give a try.  I'm hesitant to enter any of the equitation classes because of the reason you gave.. we'd be zipping around everyone!  I have an old western saddle that I can use if I decide to do any of the western classes.. but I'm not sure 'jog' is in Isabella's vocabulary.  Tonight we schooled a little in the arena after a fun time on the trail and it was the first time I stepped foot in the arena at the new barn I'm at (and I moved here 6 months ago).

I haven't shown in about 10 years since college (IHSA) and I hated it then, but I think I've sufficiently immersed myself in the joy of endurance that I can breathe a new attitude into doing new for fun and not get so caught up in being 'perfect'.  Actually that's why I love endurance so much.. nobody gives a rat's ass whether you're wearing the 'in' colors or how much bling is on your saddle. :)

Julienne