[RC] RC] Hopefully not too off topic. endurance riders in other sports? - Julienne - sherman

 “It’s a Small World” is going thru my head! Art was my farrier about 25 yrs ago in Santa Rosa. Is he still in that area?

Kathy

Julienne wrote:

We are participating cow clinic at the end of this month with Art Grunig and we're going to a schooling show in October.

The cow clinic should be fun.. me and my little 1/2 arab and cushy sheepskin endurance saddle next to all those beefy QHs and 50 lb saddles! *grin*  I've been reassured that my tack is fine..  :)