[RC] Old Mac versus EasyBoots - Robert R

Okay, I'm a new member but have been around long enough to see what happens when boots versus barefoot versus steel shoes erupts.  I currently use steel shoes with Dril-Tek on my horse.  I have a set of EasyBoots already but I am interested in learning the pros and cons of Old Macs as compared to EasyBoots as well as other options out there I may not be aware of.  Any input would be great and feel free not to respond to the whole list if you think this will turn ugly.  I'm really just interested in what is the best option for my particular horse, who travels lots and lots of hard surface road miles.  I do know that if I go with boots, I cannot use anything other than EasyBoots in CTR but since I already have a full set of those, if for some reason the Old Macs or something else seem better, it wouldn't be unreasonable to have both, would it?

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net using SpamViper