RE: [RC] 30 years ago yesterday - Tom Sites

BRAIN FART....We were not in Auburn at the finish...We were in Sacramento.  I stand corrected by Larry Lewis who set the Trail.  I think i was thinking of the banquet in Auburn when  we got to meet Wendell Robie.  Its nice to still be thinking after all these years even if its at times off center.ts